Right Weigh’s R201-EBT-01B Refurbished Exterior Digital load scale is designed for drive or trailer suspensions with one height control valve. After both an empty and loaded calibration has been performed at a certified ground scale, the gauge will reliably display the on-the-ground axle group weight in pounds or kilograms. If desired, this scale can be programmed with up to 4 calibration sets for different axle configurations, or can be used in estimated steer mode when installed on a drive axle, which will give both the drive axle weight, and an estimated steer axle weight.
- Bluetooth-Enabled version of the 201 series digital on-board scale
- On-the-ground axle group weight is displayed in pounds on an easy-to-read digital display
- One air pressure sensor monitors either one drive axle group, or one trailer axle group having a single height control valve
- Programmable 5 digit PIN code, and visual overweight alert
- Installed in a weather resistant enclosure, bracket and stainless mounting hardware included
Corresponding Installation Kit:
201-SK: Covers the installation from the back of the load scale to an axle group’s air suspension system